Diamond Plaster Trimmer
The Diamond Plaster Trimmer is a must-have machine for the lab. Perfect for shaping and refining your plaster models, it has numerous advantages over older models.
Three types of interchangeable discs are available to use with the machine:
– SQM-C – Carbide disc with special grain, diameter 254mm (works with water)
– SQM-D – Hard aluminium alloy diamond disc, diameter 254mm (works with water)
– SQM-V – Hard aluminium alloy disc with Velcro, diameter 254mm. Velcro disc available in 2 different textures – coarse and fine (works without water)
The removable plastic front panel means the machine is easy to clean, and the discs can be changed quickly.
The machine features rubber coated switches for safety, ergonomic, angled wrist supports, and a central waste water pipe to the back, so it can be positioned to the right or left of the sink.
Additional features include:
– Adjustable ‘model platform’ with locking screw mechanism
– Wide, comfortable working plane
– Tap to regulate water flow
– Engraved angle lines for fast, accurate work
– 1300w power for maximum material removal
– 12 month guarantee
Speed: 1400 rpm/min
Noise: 76 decibels