The Diamond Plaster Trimmer is a must-have machine for the lab. Perfect for shaping and refining your plaster models, it has numerous advantages over older models.
– SQM-C – Carbide disc with special grain, diameter 254mm (works with water)
The removable plastic front panel means the machine is easy to clean, and the discs can be changed quickly.
The machine features rubber coated switches for safety, ergonomic, angled wrist supports, and a central waste water pipe to the back, so it can be positioned to the right or left of the sink.
Additional features include:
– Adjustable ‘model platform’ with locking screw mechanism
– Wide, comfortable working plane
– Tap to regulate water flow
– Engraved angle lines for fast, accurate work
– 1300w power for maximum material removal
– 12 month guarantee
Speed: 1400 rpm/min
Noise: 76 decibels