Recycled origin. Unrivalled quality.
Short for polylactic acid, PLA is a bioplastic derived from plant-based sources. However, PLA production is depleting natural resources faster than they can be replenished. To address this issue, Filamentive have pioneered rPLA 3D printer filament, still boasting the same great PLA features such as; low warping, limited smell and premium print quality but with the added benefit of being produced from factory waste streams as opposed to virgin pellets. All users of rPLA can feel good about reducing environmental impact, whilst being confident that the print quality will still be one of the best on the market.
We’ve selected this high performance filament for use with the Ultimaker S3. It’s suitable for your everyday model printing needs.
- Recommended printing temperature: 190-220°C
- Recommended heated bed temperature:
- Can be printed without, but if you have one, we recommend 50-60°C
- Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C
- White rPLA 750g in 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long