Ultimaker S3 £3,215.00
The Ultimaker S3 is a dual extrusion 3D printer that delivers high-quality, composite-ready performance – in a smaller footprint.
Packed with the latest filament printing technology, the Ultimaker S3 is clean, and as easy to use as it is powerful, offering a cost-effective way for small practices and dental technicians to adopt in-house 3D printing.
A more reliable 3D printing experience
Active bed leveling ensures great adhesion for every print, while sensors constantly monitor material flow while printing.
Combine with rigorously tested print profiles in Ultimaker Cura software, and you don’t just have a 3D printer – it’s a complete production system to depend on.
- Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or with USB
- Touch screen: Effortless operation via an award-winning user interface
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion enables unattended use
- Front enclosure: Improved printing environment for better print results
- Flow sensor: Stay informed when filament runs out to increase print success
- Easy setup and monitoring: With NFC material recognition and internal camera
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
- Certified to run 24/7: allowing you to achieve the results you need quickly and easily
- Clean and tidy, with no need to use hazardous chemicals
Ultimaker offers the widest material choice on the market. Choose the perfect filament for your application – from advanced polymers to carbon fiber composites.
Ultimaker S3 specifications
Printer and printing properties: Technology Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
Print head: Dual-extrusion print head with a unique auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
Build volume (XYZ): 230 x 190 x 200 mm (9 x 7.4 x 7.9 in)
- Layer resolution:
- 25 mm nozzle: 150 – 60 micron
- 4 mm nozzle: 200 – 20 micron
- 6 mm nozzle: 300 – 20 micron
- 8 mm nozzle: 600 – 20 micron
- XYZ resolution: 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Build speed: < 24 mm3/s
- Build plate: Heated glass build plate (20 – 140 °C)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (included), 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm (sold separately)
- Operating sound: < 50 dBA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port
- Physical dimensions: 394 x 489 x 637 mm (15.5 x 19.3 x 25.1 in)
- (inc. Bowden tubes and spool holder)
- Net weight: 14.4 kg (31.7 lbs)
- Software: Ultimaker Cura, free print preparation software, Ultimaker Connect, free printer management software, Ultimaker Cloud, enables remote printing
- Supported OS: MacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Warranty: 12 months