White Polycarbonate (PC) Filament £49.91
With Ultimaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110oC.
Ultimaker PC is a perfect filament for printing models for mouthguards due to its toughness and ability to withstand the necessary heat.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110oC
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
- Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
- Engineered to be printed at moderate temperatures compared to other PC filaments
- Minimised warping provides a seamless 3D printing experience
- 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long